Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Book Blogmas Day 11: The Night Before


12 Days of Book Blogmas! is hosted by Parajunkee

The Night Before: share the perfect recipe.

 Have a yummy hot chocolate drink? Or maybe some great cookies for Santa. Please share!
I like baking. I usually bake more than I have been the last couple of years. I have two Christmas time favorites. And my Grandma makes the best of them. (Yes, my Mom's baking rocks too!) And those two favorites are Peanut Butter Balls and Cut-Out Sugar Cookies. (My Grandma and Mom even make their own frosting for them!)
I haven't made my own of these for the past two years because my Grandma and Mom have been here around the holidays and Grandma brought the wonderful treats down with her. So no need for me to make my own.

So today I am going to share the recipe for Cut-Out Sugar Cookies.

What type of treats do you like to make or just simply eat during the holidays? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3