Friday, December 19, 2014

Book Blogmas Day 6: Stocking Stuffers


12 Days of Book Blogmas! is hosted by Parajunkee

    Stocking Stuffers: best holiday books.

List some great holiday books, about the holidays or are just great, inspiring books to read during the holidays?

I haven't really read many specific holiday books. So this list is also a couple of  holiday books that I want to read.

1. My True Love Gave to Me edited by Stephanie Perkins
(source)

This book is full of different holiday stories. I was lucky enough to read an e-galley of it and overall really enjoyed the stories. There were some that I really fell in love with and others that I didn't enjoy as much, but definitely worth a read during the holiday season. 

2. Landline by Rainbow Rowell
(source)

I am including this book on this list because it takes place during the holidays. But it doesn't really focus on the holidays. I really enjoyed the book.

3. Let It Snow by John Green, Maureen Johnson & Lauren Myracle
(source)


I picked up a copy of this book at a thrift store, but I haven't read it yet. I do want to read it this coming week though. 

4. Winterspell by Claire Legrand
(source)

I have been meaning to read this book for a while now. It is a nutcracker retelling, so I think it is a great holiday read even if it doesn't focus on the holidays. But when I think of The Nutcracker, I definitely think of Christmas time. 

What are some books you like to read during the holidays? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3