Thursday, December 25, 2014

Book Blogmas Day 12: Merry Merry





12 Days of Book Blogmas! is hosted by Parajunkee
Merry Merry: share your fave gift!


Did you get something great this Christmas Eve? Or maybe you got the great gift last year! Tell us about it. Best Christmas gift ever. Merry Christmas!

I can't believe it is the last day! This 12 Days of Book Blogmas has been a lot of fun to participate in! 

MERRY CHRISTMAS/HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!
I hope everyone has had a wonderful time with their families. 
My girls had an awesome time opening presents this morning. I didn't really have a lot of presents to open this year, (I don't really any year now that I am an adult). 

But I must say I LOVE everything that I did get this year!!!

My AMAZING #OTSPSecretSister, Alexia from Adventures in Reading got me some awesome presents for Christmas. And I am especially excited about the two books she sent me! Two books that I have really been wanting! I even squealed a little when I opened them! I am just so lucky to have Alexia as my Secret Sister! She really is awesome, if you aren't following her, you should definitely check out her blog!
And for those that don't know what #OTSPSecretSister is: On The Same Page Secret Sister: A secret sister bookish swap hosted by the Gals On The Same Page. It started a few months ago and it has been so much fun! They will be doing signups again for the next round in the next few months. (This round ends February!) So if you are interested make sure to check out and follow them on Twitter HERE!

I LOVE it all. Favorite candy. Vanilla lotion. Beautiful ornament.
And two awesome books!
The biggest THANK YOU to Alexia! 


I also got a little bit of spending money, that will more than likely be used to buy some books!
And I got an early Christmas present, a new Kindle Fire. Which I am loving!

What was your favorite present this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3