I am pretty happy about my reading progress for this month for books from the list. Though I did lag behind on everything else. I kept forgetting to post my Instagram challenge pics. And I TOTALLY FORGOT about the Twitter Chat, Thursday was a stressful day here. Cutie Pie kept getting sick everywhere and my little one Pooh Bear was upset because Sissy is sick. On top of that I had a bit of a stress breakdown due to reasons.
But hopefully I will be able to make it to the March chat and I also hope to do better with the Instagram challenge pics!
- Winterspell by Claire Legrand
- The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
- Seeker (Seeker #1) by Arwen Elys Dayton
- I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
- Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes
- Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis
- Partials (The Partial Sequence #1) by Dan Wells (This is part of the series in a week challenge section, though I won't be able to finish the trilogy in one week. I do hope to finish in the next couple of months though!)
We Looked Up by Tommy Wallach
An Ember In The Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
The Girl At Midnight by Melissa Grey
Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
And hopefully a few others!
What 365 Days of YA challenge books did you read this month? What books are you looking forward to in March?