Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.
February 3: Top Ten Books I Can't Believe I Haven't/Want To Read From Contemporary Genre
I own all of these books, so I kinda CAN"T believe I haven't read any of them yet! I hope to read them all this year though!
1, Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
2, Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
3. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
4. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
5. Ask Again Later by Liz Czukas
6. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
7. Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn
8. The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
9. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
10. Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid
Have you read any of these Contemporary books yet? Which books on my list do you love? Any of these you still need to read too?