Sunday, February 1, 2015

My February Bookish Itinerary

I tend to be a bit of a mood reader, but each month I come up with a tentative To Be Read List.
And I thought it would be fun to start sharing my TBR list with all of you each month. Then I will share my progress at the end of the month.



So here is my February Bookish Itinerary:

Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge || Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis || I'll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios || Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor || Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers || The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas || Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton || Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes || Kissing Ted Callahan (and other guys) by Amy Spalding

I hope to read more books than what is on this list. And I am looking forward to seeing where these books will take me this month!

Have you read any of these books yet? Did you like them? What books are on your Bookish Itinerary for this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3