Saturday, February 21, 2015

2015 #LoveAThon Mini Challenge #3: One Can Only Quote

The Book Blogger Love-A-Thon is hosted by Alexa @ Alexa Loves Books!


Here’s a fresh new challenge for this year’s Love-a-Thon! Share a favorite quote (or even more than one) about love or friendship. You can type out the quote, include artwork you find on the web or even make your own graphics for it.

I really LOVE quotes! When I was in high school and college I would write down quotes and favorite lyrics on notecards and I would hang them up all over my room. I could probably list you all a ton of quotes that I like, but I have decided to keep it to only three this time.





What are some of your favorite quotes? I would love to hear them! 

9 comments:

  1. I used to write down quotes and stick them on my walls too! I probably still would if I could, now I only have a white board where I'll write some down.
    Great picks I especially love the Sarah Dessen one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quotes. I really love the Winnie the Pooh one. There are some great quotes in Winnie the Pooh, I'm such a fan!

    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some excellent quotes. Here's mine https://ireadboooks.wordpress.com/2015/02/22/love-a-thon-quotes/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love The Truth About Forever! What a great choice! :)
    Stefani @ Caught Read Handed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! I used to have quote notebooks! I would write lyrics, quotes, everything in them! I loved it. All 3 of those quotes are perfect! I love Rossi's series and this is the second reference to Dessen's The Truth About Forever I've seen in the span of 5 minutes so clearly, this will be my first Dessen book to read!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh I love these! Especially the last one <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great choices! I am fond of the second one, just because I love Sarah Dessen (and that book). And I love that you have a quote notebook :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely used to write down quotes a ton as well! I still have a notebook that I carry around to jot down quotes that I really love. I absolutely love the Sarah Dessen quote! The Truth of Forever was such a fav of mine when I was younger. Great quotes!

    Sajda @ Across the Words

    ReplyDelete
  9. I looooove that Veronica Rossi quote! It's so wonderful. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3