Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Tune In Tuesday #6- Unique



Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! This feature was originally created by Ginger over at GReads! but you can now find it at Kate’s Tales of Books andBands. If you would like to participate in this weekly feature, make a blog post showcasing a song (or a few!) Then link up with Katelyn's Tune In Tuesday blog post if you want!



Well I feel like the theme for this week in my life is UNIQUE. So I am going to share a couple songs that I think are sung by people with unique voices.

1. The Distillers: "Gypsy Rose Lee"


 I really find Brody's singing voice to be quite unique. I love it!

2. Bob Dylan: "Blowin' in the Wind"

There are several people I know that don't like Bob Dylan, they don't like his voice. But I LOVE it. I have loved his voice since the first time I heard it. And I love his songs. 



Hope you enjoy the songs. 

Are there some singers that you think are unique? Maybe they have some unique songs or unique voices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3