Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #22: Ten Characters I Want On My Deserted Island


Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.

July 22: Top Ten Characters I Would Want With Me On A Deserted Island (pick based on however you want...skills they would bring, their company...or pure hotness factor :P)
These are in no particular order. There are more characters that I would love to have on my island, but I tried really hard to keep it to 10. And after picking mostly all male characters, I switched and added in a couple awesome female characters.

  1. Thorne (The Lunar Chronicles) It would be really convenient if he would have The Rampion with him. But then, we wouldn't be stuck on the island. I would also like to have him there because he is swoony and because he would keep things light and add humor to the situation. 
  2. Roar (Under the Never Sky) I just love Roar very much, I would love to be stuck anywhere with him. :D
  3. Chaol (Throne of Glass) Not only would I just love to have him there because he is another (new) book boyfriend that makes me swoon, I want him there because he has some fighting skills, so if the deserted island became not so deserted, he could help fight.
  4. Mal (The Grisha) He would be very handy because he is a tracker. So he could help find food. Plus he is sweet.
  5. Duval (Grave Mercy) I just want him there because I love him. He is wonderful and I am sure he would be helpful. And lovely company. 
  6. Thad (NIL) He has knowledge about island living. So I totally want him with me. 
  7. Patrick (Something Real) He is just so amazing. I want him there because I think he would be great company. Fun to talk to. And help make time go by faster. 
  8. Katniss (The Hunger Games) She is a great shot. So she would be so good at helping find food and capturing/killing it. 
  9. Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles) If things washed up to shore, Cinder could help figure out what might be useful and maybe build us something to get us off the island. (And I am secretly hoping that Iko would be with her!) Plus, I think she is awesome. 
  10. Alina (The Grisha) I would love to have her on the island for her special skill. (If you have read any of the books, you know what I am talking about.) She could help make it not so creepy. And she is a nice character, so she would be fun to talk to. 

Bonus Picks: These I am listing as bonus picks because Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch isn't out yet, but I still want these characters on my deserted island. 

Theron and Mather (Snow Like Ashes) I love both of these characters very much (Theron a bit more than Mather) and I am excited for the release date so some more people can love these young men with me as well. But I would love to have them on the island with me because they are good company, they can fight, and they have other skills. (I would swoon over Theron a good majority of the time, which could help pass the time!)

So what about you? Which characters do you really want on your island? Do you have one character you would want the most? 

6 comments:

  1. Great choices! I also picked Thorne, Mal, and Katniss. Thad is also an excellent choice! I didn't think about him until my list was complete but he would be a great island companion!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cassi! Thad really would be a great island companion. :D

      Delete
  2. Nice list! We have Katniss too. Like, how can you not pick her? lol

    Our TTT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yay! Exactly how I feel. She is just so awesome and excellent with a bow and arrow. lol.

      Delete
  3. Katniss, Cinder, Roar and Chaol all made it onto my island too! I might have to fight you for Chaol though. :) Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sounds like your list is great too! Chaol is pretty awesome. :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3