Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Tune in Tuesday #19: Music from TV Shows and Movies (1)


Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! This feature was originally created by Ginger over at GReads! but you can now find it at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands. If you would like to participate in this weekly feature, make a blog post showcasing a song (or a few!) Then link up with Katelyn's Tune In Tuesday blog post if you want!


The other day I watched The Wedding Singer. I watched this movie a lot years ago, but I hadn't seen it in a while, and it made me think of songs in movies and TV shows that I really like. So this week I want to share a couple of those songs that I LOVE with you. (There are plenty more from songs in movies that I love, and I plan on sharing more later!)



"If I Didn't Have You (Bernadette's Song)"
The Big Bang Theory

I love this song. It makes me want to cry. It is just so sweet!

"Let's Go To The Mall"
How I Met Your Mother

This one makes me laugh. Every time I watch it. 

"Grow Old With You" (Adam Sandler)
The Wedding Singer

I really love this song. It is so cute and sweet. Gives me goosebumps and just happy. 

"Somebody Kill Me" (Adam Sandler)
The Wedding Singer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3