Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tune in Tuesday #17: Against Me!



Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! This feature was originally created by Ginger over at GReads! but you can now find it at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands. If you would like to participate in this weekly feature, make a blog post showcasing a song (or a few!) Then link up with Katelyn's Tune In Tuesday blog post if you want!

This week I want to share some of my favorite songs from one of my favorite bands: Against Me!
I first heard of this band when I met Leif. He introduced me to them. And it didn't take long for me to absolutely love their music. I have been listening to them since 2005 and they are still one of my most listened to bands ever. (Up there with The Ramones and The Beatles).
I'm going to try and limit the amount of songs I share. Which will be hard since I LOVE so many of their songs!

1. "Pints of Guinness Make You Strong"


2. "Don't Lose Touch"


3. "We Did It All For Don"


4. "I Was a Teenage Anarchist"


5. "Sink, Florida, Sink"


There are so many more songs I would like to share, but I will stop with five. I will have to share more of them on a different Tuesday.

I hope you enjoyed the music this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3