Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tune in Tuesday #16: Gilmore Girls


Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! This feature was originally created by Ginger over at GReads! but you can now find it at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands. If you would like to participate in this weekly feature, make a blog post showcasing a song (or a few!) Then link up with Katelyn's Tune In Tuesday blog post if you want!

I really enjoy watching TV. And one of my favorite TV shows is Gilmore Girls. So I thought I would share a few of my favorite songs that I have heard on episodes of the show. Some I love from the show and a couple I already knew.
And no...one of them is not "Those Lazy-Hazy-Crazy Days of Summer" which gets stuck in my head every time I watch the episode that it is in.

1. Doris Day- "Que Sera"

2. Jay and the Americans- "Come a Little Bit Closer"


3. The Ramones- "I Wanna Be Sedated"


4.  The Bangles- "Eternal Flame"



I love that there are so many songs that I enjoy in the show. And I love that there are songs sung by Lane's band that I love. ("London Calling" & "Fell In Love With a Girl") And so many references to songs and artists/bands that I like. 

Are you a Gilmore Girl fanatic like me? Do you love these songs and/or different songs that made an appearance on the show?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3