Monday, July 14, 2014

Tune in Tuesday #18: The Ramones


Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! This feature was originally created by Ginger over at GReads! but you can now find it at Kate’s Tales of Books and Bands. If you would like to participate in this weekly feature, make a blog post showcasing a song (or a few!) Then link up with Katelyn's Tune In Tuesday blog post if you want!

On July 11, 2014, Tommy Ramone passed away. He was the last surviving (original) member of The Ramones.
There are several times that I have wished that I would have been able to see The Ramones perform. They quickly have become one of my all time favorite bands and I listen to their music a lot.
(Marky Ramone is still living. He joined The Ramones in 1978 as the drummer and was in the movie, Rock n' Roll High School with The Ramones. I really love the movie!)
So this week I am going to share some of my love for this band.

I hope you all enjoy the songs.

1. "Blitzkrieg Bop"

2. "Sheena Is a Punk Rocker"

3. "I Wanna Be Sedated"

4. "Cretin Hop"


Do you love The Ramones? What is your favorite Ramones song? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3