Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #84: Books I NEED to Read This Year

Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.


June 28th: FREEBIE WEEK -- topic of your choice or go back and do one you missed!

I decided for this week's freebie topic to pick BOOKS I NEED TO READ THIS YEAR. These are all books that I have that I have been meaning to read, but haven't yet. Some I have owned longer than others, but they are all books I am really looking forward to reading!


The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
The Young Elites by Marie Lu


My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
Jackaby by William Ritter
A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray

Have you read any of these? Which of these do you love? Which book do I NEED to read first? 

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, there are so many amazing books there. If you read all of them you will absolutely have an amazing rest of the year reading. I especially recommend The Scorpio Races, Six of Crows, and Jackaby. Great list!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3