Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday #41: A Torch Against the Night


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir

(An Ember in the Ashes #2)

Publication Date: August 30, 2016
Publisher: Razorbill


A Torch Against the Night takes readers into the heart of the Empire as Laia and Elias fight their way north to liberate Laia’s brother from the horrors of Kauf Prison. Hunted by Empire soldiers, manipulated by the Commandant, and haunted by their pasts, Laia and Elias must outfox their enemies and confront the treacherousness of their own hearts.
In the city of Serra, Helene Aquilla finds herself bound to the will of the Empire’s twisted new leader, Marcus. When her loyalty is questioned, Helene finds herself taking on a mission to prove herself—a mission that might destroy her, instead.

Why Am I Excited For This Book?

I am super excited for this book because I absolutely LOVED reading An Ember in the Ashes last year! I loved everything about the book and couldn't believe it was over. I was so excited when I found out there was going to be a sequel. I can't wait to find out what happens next!

What book are you waiting on this Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3