Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Bookish Bingo Spring 2016 Wrap-Up

Bookish Bingo: Spring 2016 (March/April/May)



I love participating in Bookish Bingo. I didn't do as well as I had hoped I would this round. I was so happy with my progress from the Bookish Bingo Readathon, but then May ended up slowing down for me. I still finished 3 bingos, so I guess that isn't too bad. I'm excited for Bookish Bingo Summer!


Second Chance: The New Guy (and Other Senior Year Distractions)
Set in Space: Across the Universe
Non-Binary MC: 
Under 200 Pages: The Espressologist
Ugly Cover: After You
Set Over 200 Years Ago:
March, April, May Release: The Winner's Kiss
Criminals:
Metallic Lettering: The Winner's Curse
Based On A Real Event:
Book Toward Another Challenge: The Winner's Crime
Green Cover: Shades of Earth
Free: Girl Against the Universe
Retelling: Just Ella
Set In More Than One Country:
Characters Are Not Human: White Hot Kiss
Rec'd By More Than One Friend: The Storyspinner
Flowers On Cover: Wink Poppy Midnight
MC Shares Your 1st Initial: The Memory Book
Written Under a Pen Name: Call Me, Maybe
More Than One Author: Rapunzel's Revenge
End Of The World: Life As We Knew It
Number In The Title: A Million Suns
Non-Fiction:
Stand-Alone: Dreamology

Did you participate in this round of Bookish Bingo? How did you do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3