Monday, January 5, 2015

2015 365 Days of YA Reading Challenge!


(source)
Kate from Literary Kate  and Sarah from What Sarah Read are co-hosting the 365 Days of YA Reading Challenge!  This challenge is inspired by Epic Reads’ 365 Days of YA info graphic.

For more information and/or to Sign-Up for this challenge go HERE or HERE!!!


I know I already posted a post with SEVERAL 2015 reading challenges that I have signed up for...and said I wasn't planning on signing up for any more. But I am REALLY excited for this one!
It is really flexible and easy. You can read as little or as many of the books as you want! And it overlaps with the other challenges! WIN!
If you haven't signed up yet, you definitely should!

So it looks like I have picked a total of 63 books from the Epic Reads list. I might read some of the other books that they have listed, but these 63 are ones that I REALLY want to get read this year. (There are a select few that I have listed here that I really want to reread this year too.) I wish I had the time and money to read all of the books on Epic Reads' list this year!

And the majority of these books are ones that I already have. So yay!

Seriously you all should join this challenge too! It is easy and I think it will be A LOT OF FUN!

My progress will be recorded each month in my Monthly Highlights posts and I will also keep track on my CHALLENGES page.

My book list:

From The Seasonal Reads:

Winter –– Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

From The Monthly Book Club Recommendations:

January –– The Jewel by Amy Ewing
February –– Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor
June –– Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern
August –– Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy

From The Weekly Series to Binge:

Incarnate (New Soul) by Jodi Meadows
  • Incarnate
  • Asunder
  • Infinite

Something Strange And Deadly  by Susan Dennard
  • Something Strange and Deadly
  • A Darkness Strange and Lovely
  • Strange and Everafter

The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
  • The Luxe
  • Rumors
  • Envy
  • Splendor

Everneath by Brodi Ashton

  • Everneath
  • Everbound
  • Evertrue

The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
  • Cinder (reread)
  • Scarlet (reread)
  • Cress (reread)
  • Fairest
  • Winter

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (reread)
  • The Hunger Games
  • Catching Fire
  • Mockingjay

Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken

  • The Darkest Minds
  • Never Fade
  • In The Afterlight

From the Book a Day:

A Thousand Pieces of You by Claudia Gray
Top Ten Clues You’re Clueless by Liz Czukas
Avalon by Mindee Arnett
The Young Elites by Marie Lu
The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith
I’ll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
Since You’ve Been Gone by Morgan Matson
Find Me by Romily Bernard
The Sin Eater’s Daughter by Melinda Salisbury
The Glass Arrow by Kristen Simmons
When Reason Breaks by Cindy L. Rodriguez
The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
Liars, Inc. by Paula Stokes
Elusion by Claudia Gabel and Cheryl Klam
How to Love by Katie Cotugno
Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge
The Beginning of Everything by Robyn Schneider
Across a Star-Swept Sea by Diana Peterfreund
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Stitching Snow by R.C. Lewis
Atlantia by Ally Condie
Winterspell by Claire Legrand
Jackaby by William Ritter
Magnolia by Kristi Cook
This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
Tumble & Fall by Alexandra Coutts
Entwined by Heather Dixon
Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch
The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
Plus One by Elizabeth Fama
Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally
Sekret by Lindsay Smith
Compulsion by Martina Boone (reread)
The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski (reread)
The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes (reread)


Are you planning on reading any of these books this year? (Join the challenge!) Are you participating in this challenge? Which book from my list do you love the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3