Sunday, January 11, 2015

Her Reviews of Books, Movies, and Everything Blog Name Change!

After a lot of thought and going back and forth about a decision, I have decided to take the leap and change my blog name. 
I really have been thinking about this for a long time. Since I started blogging regularly and made the discovery that I REALLY LOVE BLOGGING, and more specifically I really love blogging about BOOKS. And over 95% of my blog posts were about books. 
It became more and more clear to me that my blog name just didn't fit my vision of my blog anymore. 
Plus it was long and hard to remember.

So Her Reviews of Books, Movies, and Everything is now called:



If you are already following me, don't worry because you are still following me. 
I did a lot of confusing stuff to make my GFC followers still able to follow me under the new name without refollowing. 
This should be the case for anyone that was ALREADY FOLLOWING my blog when it was named Her Reviews of Books, Movies, and Everything. (Currently working on getting my Bloglovin' followers moved over.)

And if you are already following me and you saw this post and thought, "What?" I am so sorry for the confusion! 

I know this is all confusing. But I am happy with the change and I am looking forward to a new year of book blogging.

Again, I am sorry for any confusion! And thank you so much for visiting my blog and for following me! 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3