Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #42: Books I Would Like to Read With a Book Club


Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.


January 27: Ten Books I'd Love to Read With My Book Club/If I Had A Book Club (or you could pick a specific kind of book club -- like if you had a YA book club or an adult book club or a science fiction book club etc.)

I don't belong to a book club, so I am going to share the top ten books that I have on my TBR (To Be Read) that I would LOVE to read with a book club, because I think it could be fun to have someone to read them with!



1. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows 
2. Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas 
3. These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner 
4. Splintered by A.G. Howard 
5. The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater
6. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken 
7. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin 
8. Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay 
9. Jackaby by William Ritter
10. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon

I haven't read any of these, but I think it would be fun to read them with someone!
Have you read any of these books? Would they be good reads for reading with a book club? What books would you like to read with a book club?

8 comments:

  1. All these books are new to me but I do love the covers and by the sound of it, they really seem interesting.

    My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the covers too. And they do all sound really interesting. I am looking forward to reading them at some point!
      Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Every single one of these books look amazing! I have been dying to read Jackaby and Splintered!

    Check out my TTT

    https://onenightbookstandblog.wordpress.com/2015/01/27/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-id-love-to-read-with-my-book-clubif-i-had-a-book-club/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yay! I have heard great things about both Jackaby and Splintered. I hope that I will get the chance to read them this year!
      Thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Delete
  3. I love the Outlander series!! Its so awesome. :-)

    I'll have to check out the other books on your list. Here's a link to my TTT post for the week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/01/top-ten-tuesday-ten-books-id-love-to.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I have heard great things about Outlander. I am really looking forward to reading them!
      Thanks for stopping by my blog!

      Delete
  4. Yay Dream Thieves! So good! Love that series. Our bookclub read Dangerous Girls and it was a good discussion starter that's for sure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I am so anxious to read both Dream Thieves and Blue Lily, Lily Blue. I will probably break down and read them both soon. Then I will be dying for book #4! And yay! I have heard good things about Dangerous Girls, definitely seems like a great book for a book club!
      Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3