Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #40: Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels for 2015


Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.


January 6: Top Ten Most Anticipated Debut Novels for 2015

I am looking forward to SO MANY AWESOME books this year. And these are a handful of the Debut Books I am hoping to read! I am sure I have several on my list that a lot of you are wanting to read too.

1. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard

2. An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir


3. A Wicked Thing by Rhiannon Thomas


4. More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera


5. The Witch Hunter by Virginia Boecker


6. Playlist for the Dead by Michelle Falkoff


7. Ruthless by Carolyn Lee Adams


8. Last Year's Mistake by Gina Ciocca


9. The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall


10. After Hours by Claire Kennedy


Which books made your list this week? Are you excited about any that I picked?

8 comments:

  1. I just added Ruthless to my TBR list. Thanks for introducing it to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I hope you will like it! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. You have several that are on my own list, but I plan to add A Wicked Thing to my TBR because I wasn't aware of that title before! Also, The Witch Hunter looks intriguing--love fantasy and historical fiction!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I hope it is good, I really like the description and the cover!
      Yes, I definitely agree, I am really looking forward to The Witch Hunter! Yay for fantasy and historical fiction! :D

      Delete
  3. Half of these are on my list as well. A few of them are new to me but they sound really good, especially Ruthless which sounds great. Nice list! I feel like there is a great crop of debuts this year and I am really excited to read so many of them.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cassi! I agree I think there are a lot of great debuts for this year. It was a bit hard narrowing my list down to just 10. It is exciting!

      Delete
  4. Great list! Lots of these are on my radar, too. Especially looking forward to The Witch Hunter and Last Year's Mistake! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yay! I hope you enjoy reading them! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3