Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #32: Top Ten Books I Want to ReRead


Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.


November 4th: Top Ten Books I Want to ReRead

I love to reread books, but I usually don't get the chance to reread all the books that I would love. It was a little hard to chose only ten...and in some ways I didn't considering some of these choices I want to reread the entire series...


*Book covers are from GoodReads*

1. The Giver by Lois Lowry
I haven't read The Giver since I was in the 8th grade. So that was a long time ago. I remember liking it and a couple little other things. But I really want to reread it. Then I want to read the rest of the series. 

2. Harry Potter Books
I haven't read this series in a long time, and so I am REALLY wanting to reread all 7 books. Soon.


3.  Queen of Babble trilogy by Meg Cabot
I haven't read these books in a while now too. I loved reading them several years ago and l have been having the desire to reread the series.

4. Cinder, Scarlet, & Cress by Marissa Meyer
I don't think I will ever tire of reading this series. I have already read Cinder probably about 3 times and Scarlet 2 times. But I do think before Winter comes out next year, I will try and binge reread these three. 

5. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
I really enjoyed reading this book this year. I read it rather quickly so I do want to go back and reread it soon. I am already dying for The Winner's Crime.

6. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
Another book that I read quickly this year because I loved it so much. I can't wait to get the chance to reread this one!

7. Throne of Glass and Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
This is another new favorite series. I love it so much! I finished reading Crown of Midnight and pretty much wanted to go back and read it again. I am looking forward to reading Heir of Fire soon. Then I can reread the three of them before book 4 comes out next year!


8. Something Real by Heather Demetrios
Another favorite from this year. I really love this story and it is one that I really wouldn't mind rereading soon!

9. Grave Mercy and Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
Yet another series to add to my favorite series ever list. I love this series and I want to go back and reread them soon. (I am SO EXCITED because Mortal Heart comes out TODAY!!!!)

10. The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes
Micah. 
I want to reread this one because I think it is a really cute story. I really enjoyed reading it the first time around. Plus, I love Micah. 

What books do you want to ReRead? Are there any books on my list that you would love to read again?

14 comments:

  1. I included Harry Potter, The Lunar Chronicles, and Throne of Glass on my list this week. I still need to read Snow Like Ashes and the His Fair Assassins trilogy but it's good to know you thought they were worth a reread! Great list.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am so anxious for you to read SLA and His Fair Assassin trilogy! I can't wait to hear what you think about them. (Plus I WANT you to LOVE them as much as me!!!) :D

      Delete
  2. I only just read The Giver this year, and I'm sure I'll re-read it in the next few years with my son (he's 9).
    HP is always on my re-read list. If you like audiobooks, both the Jim Dale and Stephen Fry versions are excellent - great for commutes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't really listened to any audiobooks, but I will have to look into those. Thanks! I am looking forward to reading them with my daughter soon (7 almost 8).

      Delete
  3. Let's see, the HP series is a given! I actually read Deathly Hallows three times! I haven't read many of these, The Queen of Babble make me curious. I love 5, 7 and 9 and I'm actually starting Mortal Heart next. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I hope to start Mortal Heart soon. I kinda don't want it to end though. I hope you love it! Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Good list, I love The Giver and The Lunar Chronicles series but I haven't even read Cress yet so I doubt I'll be rereading that series anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to read Cress soon. I really love it! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. So glad to see someone else with Something Real on their list. I loved that book! If only we could have more time to reread!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something Real is great! I definitely agree, I wish there was more time for rereading!

      Delete
  6. I'll definitely read The Lunar Chronicles before Winter comes out, this isn't even a question. Aww I love Queen of Babble trilogy, honestly I love nearly all of Cabot's works. I've recently read The Giver and really enjoyed it, The Winner's Curse made my list too. :)
    Wonderful picks! Also, thanks for stopping by. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love nearly all of her books that I have read too. But there are a ton that I haven't had the chance to read yet. (I hope that I will be able to read more of them soon!)
      Yay! I LOVE The Winner's Curse.
      And thanks for stopping by here! :D

      Delete
  7. I would love to reread the Lunar Chronicles. I also would love to read THE ART OF LANIEY.

    I just finished reading THRONE OF GLASS and I'm about to read CROWN OF MIDNIGHT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I absolutely LOVE Throne of Glass and Crown of Midnight! I hope that you enjoyed reading them! And I hope you read The Art of Lainey and love it too!
      Thanks so much for stopping by! Sorry it took me so long to reply.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3