Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #33: Ten Characters I Wish Would Get Their OWN Book!


Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.


November 11th: Top Ten Characters I Wish Would Get Their OWN Book


1. Iko 
The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
I seriously LOVE Iko! And it would be pretty amazing to have an entire book about told from her point of view.

2. Chaol 
Throne of Glass (series) by Sarah J. Maas
I don't really need a reason for wanting a WHOLE book about Chaol, right? But seriously. I love him. And it would be pretty awesome to read an entire book from his point of view. 

3. Roar
Under the Never Sky trilogy by Veronica Rossi
Another character that I really love. Roar is just so sweet and amazing. I would love to have an entire book based on him. 

4. Theron 
Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
Yes, I know this book just came out. And the trilogy is not finished. But I LOVE Theron and I would definitely find an entire book from his point of view to be awesome. I need more Theron. 

5. Zuzana 
Daughter of Smoke & Bone trilogy by Laini Taylor
Yeah, I know there is a novella, but I haven't read it yet. But I still think it would be great to have an entire Zuzana book. She is such a great best friend and character. So much fun. 

6. The Darkling
The Grisha trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
Another character that has a short story, but I still want more. I really find The Darkling's character to be interesting. And I would love to have a whole book told from his point of view. 

7. Benton
Something Real by Heather Demetrios
I adore Benton. He is such a fun character and I love the brother-sister relationship in this book. I love him so much, I want more. I would love to have an entire book of Benton!

8. Bronwyn
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
This character has a pretty small role in the book, but I found her character to be sweet, caring and fun. She is so exciting and full of energy. I think it would be great to see more of her in a book of her own!
9. Kenji
Shatter Me trilogy by Tahereh Mafi
Kenji is my favorite character from this trilogy, so I would LOVE to read a book all about him. He is just so funny! And overall great!

10.  Marlee
The Selection series by Kiera Cass
I know that her character has resolution and everything in the books, but out of all the other girls that were in The Selection with America, I would love to read more about Marlee.

What characters do you wish would get their OWN book? 

7 comments:

  1. I keep seeing Iko around this week. She is quite hilarious. Hopefully she finds a robot worthy of her, lol. My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! I haven't read Night of Cake & Puppets yet, either, and am totally looking forward to it. I want a whole afternoon free so I can just read it all in one sitting. And Roar! I forgot about Roar, so he's not on my list, but I totally, totally agree that he needs his own book! Here's my TTT. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of characters there that I have yet to encounter as I haven't read their books yet but wonderful choices nevertheless.

    New GFC follower

    My TTT  - Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list! I would love to read a book from Iko's perspective. She's great comic relief! The Darkling would be a fun book too! I love villain stories and his short story at the end of Ruin and Rising is phenomenal!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love Iko! I, too, would love to see a full length novel of her being the main character. I do think she has a short story, though.

    I just finished ToG! I would love to see Chaol be a main character in his own novel.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh. I've never read any of those book but they seem great! I guess that means I need to update my library
    HERE'S MY TOP TEN TUESDAY!

    NEW FOLLOWER VIA GFC AND BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've only read The Selection series but I definitely agree that Marlee needs her own story. I loved her!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3