Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #34: Ten Sequels I Can't Wait to Read


Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.


November 18th: Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait For


This week my list features all sequels that are book #2 in the series. Most are series that I have already read and enjoyed the first book. But the three are books that I haven't read yet, but I am still excited for book #2!


1. Firefight 
(Reckoners #2) 
by Brandon Sanderson
(source)
2. The Winner's Crime 
(The Winner's Curse #2) 
by Marie Rutkoski
3. Untitled Snow Like Ashes #2 by Sara Raasch

4. P.S. I Still Love You 
(To All The Boys I've Loved Before #2) 
by Jenny Han

5. NIL Unlocked 
(NIL #2) 
by Lynne Matson
6. Rogue Wave
(Waterfire Saga #2)
by Jennifer Donnelly
(source)

7. Half Wild
(The Half Bad Trilogy #2)
by Sally Green
(source)

Plus there are some sequels that I am excited for even though I haven't read book #1 yet!

8. This Shattered World 
(Starbound #2) 
by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner
9. The Heart of Betrayal 
(The Remnant Chronicles #2)
by Mary E. Pearson
(source)
10. Untitled The Young Elites #2 by Marie Lu

What sequels are you waiting for the most? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3