Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday #3: Fairest


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles #3.5) by Marissa Meyer
Publication Date: January 27, 2015
Publisher: Feiwel & Friends



(source)

In this stunning bridge book between Cress and Winter in the bestselling Lunar Chronicles, Queen Levana’s story is finally told.
 
Mirror, mirror on the wall,
Who is the fairest of them all?
 
Fans of the Lunar Chronicles know Queen Levana as a ruler who uses her “glamour” to gain power. But long before she crossed paths with Cinder, Scarlet, and Cress, Levana lived a very different story – a story that has never been told . . . until now.
 
Marissa Meyer spins yet another unforgettable tale about love and war, deceit and death. This extraordinary book includes full-color art and an excerpt from Winter, the next book in the Lunar Chronicles series. (From GoodReads)



Why Am I Excited For This Book?
Because I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE The Lunar Chronicles series!!!! This series has easily become one of my absolute favorite series that I have ever read. I love it all. And an entire book based on Queen Levana!!! I am really looking forward to learning more about this character. She is one of those I love to hate her, yet, I am dying to know more about her evil ways. (Or maybe, she's not as evil as I might have once thought. Who knows) I need it. 

What book are you waiting on this Wednesday? Are you also looking forward to Fairest?

1 comment:

  1. Such a perfect choice. I am obviously waiting on this book so hard! I love villain stories because it typically makes them more sympathetic even if they stay pretty evil. Queen Levana is quite evil so I'm exited to see how she got that that. Plus anything Lunar Chronicles is amazing!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3